1. Types of personal data collected
We collect, store, and process a range of information about you, including but not limited to the following:
• Your personal details, including name, address, date of birth, nationality, gender, and contact details, comprising email address and telephone number
• Your qualifications, skills, education, experience, and employment history
• Details of your current level of remuneration, including entitlement to benefits such as pensions or insurance cover, if applicable
• Information about your medical or health conditions, including whether or not you have a disability for which we need to make reasonable adjustments
We may collect this information in a variety of ways. Data is collected from application forms, CVs or resumes, cover letters, and identity documents, via Self-Assessment Topgrading Questionnaire/Interview (SATI), or through interviews or other forms of assessment, including online tests.
We may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as further references supplied by former employers and information from criminal records checks permitted by law.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in HR management systems, and on other IT systems (including email).
2. Purpose of processing personal data
We typically collect and process your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Re-Work. Here are some examples of such interests:
• Making decisions about who to employ and what salary and benefits to offer
• Making all reasonable adjustments for disabled employees
• Responding to and defending against legal claims
We also collect and process your data to decide whether to enter into a contract with you or to comply with our legal obligations.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide your data to Re-Work during the recruitment process. However, if you choose not to provide any necessary information, we may not be able to proceed with your application.
We shall further disclose information about you internally within Re-Work for the purpose of the recruitment exercise. We shall ensure that a data-sharing agreement is in place and that your data is held securely and in line with data protection laws. We shall further disclose information about you when we are legally obligated to do so.
4. Data retention
Your personal data will not be retained for longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or to exercise or defend any legal claims.
5. Share of personal data
We may share your personal data with colleagues within the organisation where it is necessary for them to undertake their duties and to any of our business partners related to the purposes described above.
We may sometimes be required to disclose your information to third parties such as courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement agencies for the purpose of complying with applicable laws and regulations or in response to legal process.
6. Automated decision-making
You will not be subject to any recruitment decision based solely on automated decision-making that will have a significant impact on you.