Cyber Security & IT
We are looking for a Security Engineer who enjoys all facets of IT security work, from development to maintenance. As an expert in the security domain, you’ll be hands-on with the implementation and testing of security controls for the Development and Operations teams. Your vigilant approach will help us protect our IT systems and networking devices against security breaches.
Being part of Re-Work means making your mark as a telecommuter, so you need to be self-motivated and have good time management skills. Remote collaboration with a global team will be part of your daily life, giving you an opportunity to combine your flexibility with high productivity.
• Incorporate security controls such as access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technology, network intrusion, anti-malware, vulnerability management, and security monitoring in a cloud environment.
• Plan and conduct routine security measures such as penetration testing and platform security vulnerability scanning to avoid internal and external security incidents.
• Create and maintain IT security policies, protocols, methodologies, and best practices for effective security management.
• Schedule security audits of the cloud environment and IT processes on time for strict compliance to IT Security policies and procedures.
• Degree in IT or a relevant field, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of technical experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, modern programming languages, and cloud environments like AWS
• Solid awareness of security control implementation methods and best practices
• Good knowledge of secure application design and architecture principles
• Ability to translate security protocols into technical solutions
• In-depth understanding of DevSecOps, CI/CD pipelines, and software production
• Strategic and critical thinking, good problem-solving, judgment, and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Good to have
• Exciting work challenges
• Dynamic collaboration with international teams
• Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
• Competitive hourly salary in the cryptocurrency of your choice