Cyber Security & IT
We’re looking for a talented Security Analyst to help us analyse and update our information technology (IT) security policies and procedures. We need you to stay on top of the ever-evolving technology to help us improve the security control design and the efficacy of our security IT posture. You’ll work with business stakeholders to monitor and improve our risk management, vendor management, vulnerability management, and information security policy governance.
Being part of Re-Work means making your mark as a telecommuter, so you need to be self-motivated and have good time management skills. Remote collaboration with a global team will be part of your daily life, giving you an opportunity to combine your flexibility with high productivity.
• Conduct continuous security control tests throughout cloud environments.
• Assist in IT system changes, deliver ongoing projects, and cater to stakeholders’ other business needs.
• Create metrics and dashboards to keep track of security incidents, vulnerabilities, and threats.
• Partake in audit observations, identify issues, and share audit findings with the IT department for resolution.
• Prevent data leak on end-point devices, monitor alerts, follow-ups, and remediate when necessary.
• Work with the management to plan and manage the security awareness training programme.
• Degree in IT or a relevant field, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of relevant experience in information security, including the CIA triad, RBAC, security industry best practices, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, IOCs, encryption, encoding, and different types of threat actors
• Experience in IT security compliance audits
• Experience in common information security frameworks such as CIS, GDPR, and ISO 2700x series
• Knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS
• Ability to work both independently and with multiple teams
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Good to have
• Strong CMMI skills
• Work experience in setting up and running a security operations centre (SOC)