We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer with a passion for providing engaging, meaningful designs. This role calls for a detail-oriented person who can transform complex fintech concepts into easy-to-grasp visual solutions. If you are a visual communicator who brings ideas and identities to life through their art, seek your next career challenges with us!
Being part of Re-Work means working as a telecommuter, so you need to be good at self-motivation and time management. Remote collaboration with a global team will be part of your daily life. With these skills, you’ll match the flexibility that telecommuting brings with high productivity and dedication.
• Develop a design system suitable for high-traffic fintech websites in collaboration with your team.
• Provide high-quality graphics, marketing materials, icons, and other visual designs in different resolutions for web, desktop, and mobile devices.
• Create designs that represent the client’s brand and voice, showcasing their products’ functionality.
• Construct wireframes and mockups for websites and applications.
• Work closely with content developers so the copy and design come together to create a more powerful message.
• Stay on top of what’s currently happening in the design and UI/UX fields.
• Degree in a design field or equivalent practical experience
• Working experience with design systems that can be used for complex financial products
• Interaction design skills
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom
• Ability to develop visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colour, as well as organisation and leadership skills
• Ability to compile style guides for cross-functional teams
• Fluency in spoken and written English