We are looking for a C++ Developer who has impeccable skills in building applications for mobile devices and desktops. This role calls for an enthusiastic programmer who is excited to build a unique trading experience for our clients. You’ll enjoy the freedom to develop new ideas and contribute to the organisation’s knowledge reservoir. If you can address the urgent need for efficient integration between our services and the IT architecture, Re-Work is the right place for you to seek your next-level career challenges.
Being part of Re-Work means making your mark as a telecommuter, so you need to be self-motivated and have good time management skills. Remote collaboration with a global team will be part of your daily life, giving you an opportunity to combine your flexibility with high productivity.
• Design, build, deploy, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable plugins and APIs.
• Provide continuous support and configuration of our servers.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs by running tests; devise solutions to these problems.
• Help maintain code quality in a systematic and committed manner.
• Write reports and manage documentation for projects.
• Learn, analyse, and work with new technologies to design and develop superior applications.
• Degree in computer science or a related field
• Noteworthy skills in C++
• Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and unit testing
• In-depth understanding of software design and architecture
• Ability to evaluate field use case scenarios and enhance user experience based on results
• Passion for delivering functional requirements and design specifications
• Capability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Good to have
• Work experience in the financial services industry
• Experience in ERP/CRM integration
• Hands-on experience with MT4/MT5 trading platforms or another CFD-trading platform